GUEST CONTROLLER APPROVAL
''According to rules of IVAO, ATC sectors in a division can only be opened by the members of the division and holders of a GCA. Should members from other divisions want to control in a different division, they need to get a "Guest Controller Approval" from the respective division.
This page allows you to submit your application to Turkey Division for a Guest Controller Approval!
We apply the following requirements for our candidates:
We advice you to keep the following in mind:
- The candidate must be able to perform ATC duties in English. Knowledge of the local language (Turkish) is an advantage.
- The candidate must have at least Approach Controller rating on IVAO (APC).
- The candidate must have enough knowledge about Turkish Airspace (LTAA FIR), and its structure.
- A theoretical and/or practical check may be performed.
- IVAO Turkey Division reserves its right to reject your application, or revoke your Guest Controller Approval for any reason at any time.
In order to proceed with your application, you need to log in with your IVAO account.
Click here to login!