Aircraft Category: Super or Heavy aircraft.
Maximum Speed: Mach 0.85 at en-route. 250 KIAS at or below FL100.
Flight Level: IFR Flight Levels
Type Of Flight: IFR - Instrument Flight Rules
Please be sure that you read "HOW TO" Guide on the MODA System Page.
- All legs MUST be flown online with real weather.
- All legs MUST be flown in published order.
- ATC control is not mandatory.
- All Legs must be flown in "real-time" mode 1 x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed. Use of military and supersonic aircraft is forbidden.
- A maximum of 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
- Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted.
- Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
- Any special problem or case please remark it on reporting page or mail to TR Event or Membership Staff.
Pilots who complete this tour will be awarded the Division Cargo Tour Award.
For MODA System click HERE.